Saturday, November 29, 2008

What I'm Thankful For...

I am so thankful for my husband and my son! I have the most wonderful husband! He works very hard so that I can stay home with our son and we can have our great house. He is such a patient and loving husband. He is kind and generous. He is a great listener and makes me laugh. I love you Jake!
And of course we are both so thankful for our son. He is such a joy to us. I love watching Jake and Jacob! Jake is such a great dad and Jacob LOVES his daddy! We are so grateful for all the wonderful blessings God has given us!


2 comments:

the millers said...

i got tears in my eyes... you really are blessed... all three of you...

happy holidays...

Kelly said...

I love the pictures, Renee! As soon as I saw Jacob, I immediately thought he looks just like one of you. But now I can't decide which it is! :)