Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fun With Dad

Jacob loves playing with his daddy! It's not hard to see why either. Above is how you are supposed to play with this toy. Below is how it ended up! Jacob loved being driving around and all the sound effects daddy was doing.
Then tonight I was in the kitchen and heard a bunch of giggling. Daddy had put a bandanna on Jacob's head and was teaching him the skills of beat-boxing. They came into the kitchen to show me! Jacob thought it was hilarious!
I love listening to them play! It's so fun to hear both of them laughing - I wish I could bottle the sound and replay it all the time!


5 comments:

sarah said...

He is so cute!! I love the doo rag!

Administrator said...

Baby Jake is so cute and he's grown! Bloody hell! It seems that each time I see a picture, he's sprouted a few inches!

Most importantly, I do love the effect he's had on dad who is now looking...um 'paternal', gone is the rebel mantle with wild hair and wild tattoos and in is the conservative hair cut and casual attire. Way to go, dad! :-)

The Owens said...

Thank you Sarah! I have really loved looking at your boys too! And I am really loving your meal planning too!!!


And Tony! If only you could see Jake in person with Jacob! We miss you a lot! I promise someday we'll get over to England because we really want to see your house!!

the millers said...

these are some great photos... have a great thanksgiving...

mark

Kristina said...

Ridiculously ADORABLE photos! Both your Jakes are cuties ;)