





I know you probably think I am a bad mother but I had to record the entire event. Plus this was like the 10th time he had fallen down and he didn't take a nap this morning so every time he didn't like what was happening it was Mr Drama! Plus what a perfect way to remind him when he's older that even if you fall down you have to get back up and try it again! Right? Well I have to go - he is currently crawling around the couch and last time he crawled right out of his pants - Ha! And it's way to cold to not have pants on. We had our first "snow" today. It didn't stick but it's freezing and blowing hard out there. Hope you all have a good weekend!
4 comments:
Good for him! Anna has started to stand holding on to things. She's constantly saying, "up" because all she wants to do is stand!
I know it's so fun but that's all he wants to do now! And then after a while of being up he just lets go or will want to walk. And we all know how that ends up at the beginning:) LOL
i miss it up there. snow on the ground, shoveling the sidewalk, pregnant woman trying not to slip on the ice....
good times.
DJ come on up! Although there will be no pregnant woman shoveling snow this year...maybe next year :)
Post a Comment