I know it's been a few days - I'm sorry! We have several teeth trying to come in and sleep has been not very good so we are just chillin' out at the Owens house. Plus, Jake's family is all here for the holiday week and we are going over to the Sinclairs for dinner each night. I am bad bad bad! We've been over there 2 nights already and no pictures - not even one. But that doesn't surprise me. I think that I really got used to sleeping uninterrupted and to go back to broken sleep has turned my brain into mush. Just ask Jake's family - I called Jake at work and reminded him to be at the studio by 4:30 for our family pictures. He tells me he forgot to shave so I just said well maybe get off early or just run home and shave now. A little later I go to Walmart and run into Mimi (Jake's mom). I think she asks what time we are coming over to which I say well our pictures are at 4:30 blah blah blah... She is looking at me and says aren't your pictures tomorrow! Oh Yeah! So then I hurry and call Jake who tells me he just took his "spare" razor in his desk (and if you are like me you are saying who in the world has a spare razor at work!! To which Jake would look at you funny and respond with something like well you never know when you'll get to work and realize that you missed a spot under your nose or something like that...and you are weird for not thinking that's normal) So anyways - he goes in the bathroom and shaves using the foaming soap - no good! He chewed his neck up and then tells me he thought they were "tomorrow". So long story short.... I am losing my mind! Speaking of losing my mind - when the kids all open their Christmas presents on Wednesday night it should be fun! I didn't label them after I wrapped ALL of them. So we'll cross our fingers that they get the right presents!! I think I have it right but who knows after this whole missing a day thing!
And all that sidetracked story to get to the point of this post - Stay Tuned for a cute video of Jacob saying MORE in sign language and waving goodbye! I wish I would have learned how to transfer the stuff to my computer but I didn't so we'll have to wait for Jake to do it. I have been trying to show him More, Please, and Thank You. Today he was doing it and I didn't even realize it! We should get it on tonight along with some family pics I hope! See you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment