Sunday, November 2, 2008

Two New Things

Grandma bought Jacob an early Christmas present while she was here - his new "highchair". So we opened it up today and Jacob really loved it. That was his new thing #1. And #2 was carrots! He despised all things vegetable (like his daddy) up until today. I mixed it with some rice cereal and even gave him some plain. He loved them. Jake's only comment was "why do people have to take pictures when the baby has a messy face" to which I replied "Because it's so cute!" Thank you grandma for my new present I really loved it!

2 comments:

the millers said...

cool looking high chair... he is getting so big... we have loved watching him grow in the pictures on this blog... you two are so blessed...

carrots... not so sure about that...

lol

The Owens said...

I know cooked carrots kinda gross me out :) but he had a sore on his tongue from all the fruits he was eating so I was really hoping he would start going for veggies and he did :) thanks for keeping up with us -