
Thanksgiving day AKA Turkey Bowl day is so much fun! We look forward to it every year. This year was great - it was actually not that cold and there was NO snow! Below - Jake and I were on the same team.

Noah doing his Heisman Trophy pose for us.

You'd think Micah and Elijah were discussing which play to do next but really Micah was telling Elijah which pictures to take. Elijah didn't want to play so he said he'd take pictures with Micah's new camera. It went something like "Ok Eli take lots of pictures of me! Like when I am running with the ball and stuff like that..." It was really cute!

Below is Jonah running! Noah and Jonah are of course the star players and by that I mean the youngest and most agile. Although Jake and Charlie had some long runs. Even Aunt Amy caught a long bomb that Charlie threw! Way to go!

Jake asking Amy if she was ever coming down to play - she had to help Mimi and Papa and took a few pics along the way.

Jake, Miki and myself

Miki and I posing! Yeah we rock! The rule of thumb is for us to cover each other and then we make a pact not to run too much!! Works pretty well most of the time.

Mimi and Papa watch us from the deck - and Papa took some video of us playing!

1 comment:
thanksgiving and FOOTBALL...
now thats great tradition...
Post a Comment