Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tummy Time :)

Justify Full
So Jacob has mastered rolling over onto his stomach but still has yet to roll back over to his back. This has made it challenging at night when he rolls onto his stomach and then can not go back to sleep. Well two days ago he fell asleep on his stomach and I was surprised. Then last night he was up 4 or 5 times in the night very upset that he couldn't go to sleep since he was on his stomach. So I would wait a while then go roll him back over and he'd go right back to sleep. Well then this morning after he ate at 6am he went back to bed and I never heard a peep. I went to go get him at 9am so we could walk with our friend and her kids and the little stinker was dead asleep on his tummy! Of course he does it after I'm already awake in the morning and not at night! We'll keep you posted on this:) But still there is nothing like a peaceful sleeping baby! How precious!

4 comments:

the millers said...

great photos... enjoy seeing them... he sure looks happy... you both are spoiled with a perfect baby...

mm

The Owens said...

yes I think we are spoiled:) sort of make's having another one scary Ha Ha Ha...

the millers said...

they only get better... our number four, cole... is a kick in the pants...

mm

Kelly said...

"peaceful sleeping"...how wonderful!

Glad to hear you're all doing well...

Kelly