Thursday, August 28, 2008

Buster & Jacob

Since we have the hardwood floors we lay down a comforter for cushion when Jacob plays. Well usually Buster will find himself a cozy spot right in the MIDDLE of whatever Jacob is doing. He has learned to keep his ears out of Jacob's reach but this time it was all about feet. Buster was chewing on his back foot and then...
I could see Jacob's little wheels turning so I just started taking pictures. He had just seen Buster do it so it must be ok.
Don't worry I didn't let him actually chew on it but I did wait long enough to get the picture. The video would have been much better but I knew I couldn't get it in time.




1 comment:

the millers said...

love the story that the pictures tell... that is so funny...

what a cute kid and a great dog... so cool thet he is so gentle around him...