
This is my mom's very long time friend Jan and her granddaughter Schuyler. She was having fun trying to give him his pacifier and he just wanted to grab her. It was really cute.

This was on Sunday morning. We were getting ready to go to Sushi for our anniversary (we wanted to wait to get something we both really wanted and new that in WA we could get great Sushi). My mom was walking Jacob around and he thought it was pretty neat to grab this tree and play with it. I just had to get a picture of it even though my mom will be mad I am posting it. Sorry mom - we'll just say no one is looking at you in it. Ha Ha Ha...

This is Grandma Jan - she gave him the neatest blanket that she made. It is so soft and cozy! I can not wait for the cold winter to get here so he can cuddle up with it. Thank you so much Grandma Jan!

This is my Aunt Sharon and her mom. They came down from Bellingham for a family bbq which was so great. I do not remember the last time we have seen them - it was at least 6 years I think. Their children are sooooo grown up now!

We had family over to my parents for a bbq on Saturday and Sunday which was so fun. Holding Jacob is Grandpa Ted and counter clockwise - Grandma Jacki, my mom aka Grandma, my Aunt Sharon, her husband my Uncle Randy, Great Aunt Shirley and Randy & Sharon's son Jesse (back of the head)

The two Grandmas playing with Jacob. (For those who do not know - Jacki has been my mom's best friend from the time they were little girls. They lived by each other and their parents were freinds. We even had a great time reading through my mom's yearbooks. Hmmm... they just giggled when I asked about some things Jacki wrote in my mom's yearbook. We'll have to get those stories out of them.

Here is my Great Aunt Shirley (my dad's aunt), her son Doug and his fiance Terry and my dad's youngest brother Randy.

This is Grandma Sheryl ticking Jacob's fat little piggies. Below are Sheryl's sons David on the left and Andrew on the right. We had so much fun with them. David and Andrew stayed the night Thursday night and went shopping with us Friday for the bbq and then I took the boys school supply shopping. This was the second year I have done that and I think we will try our best to make it an annual affair. It is so much fun! David will be in the 4th grade and Andrew in 2nd. They are getting so big! I can remember the day each of them came home from Russia with Sheryl!!! They were both so small and tiny and now David is almost as tall as I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment