
Jake fed Jacob on Saturday. It was the first time for Jake and the second for Jacob. As you can see in the video below it's a pretty funny time. Jacob sticks his tongue out and it's hilarious. Jacob LOVES to be able to eat real foods (well I think the rice cereal is like paste and don't think I'd qualify it as real food but...)

Below is from Sunday afternoon - Sweet Potatoes. He really liked these a lot too. These were a little more messy because he really pushed them around his mouth and kept tasting them. With the cereal he would really just swallow and want another bite.

This picture below makes me laugh - It's like he's saying "So what I like sweet potatoes! Let's make it our little secret ok."
1 comment:
That Jake, what a good lookin' guy. The baby is cute too!!
If he thinks sweet potatoes are great, wait until he learns about pizza and beer!! What a great looking (and well adjusted) family.
Ross DeBoer
Post a Comment