
This is my dad's Aunt Shirley and Jacob's Great Great Aunt! She is more like a Grandma than an Aunt. When I was home last fall and still having some morning sickness she made a home made Apple Pie for a bbq. Well it was sooooo good that she had her son pick some apples across the street from her house and she made me one too! It was so good - she is the best cook.
. Jacob had so much fun playing in Shirley's lap. She has always had a special knack with the little one's. It's was so special to have her come over and meet Jacob.

My Aunt Sharon had just got done talking about when her daughter found her toes and actually sucked on them. Well not even an hour later Jacob started sucking on his big toe. It was hilarious.

"What you looking at? Yes, I am sucking on my toes and they are yummy!"

Just look at that grip on thost fat little piggies!!

The End (Ha Ha Ha - I just couldn't not take a picture of those fat little thighs)
No comments:
Post a Comment