Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thursday Nights In Pella

You know it's officially summer and school is out when Thursday Nights in Pella start up! We really enjoy walking up to the square and walking around. Some nights are much more exciting than others but its always fun to get out and walk and play up town. I really can't even remember which night this was... I'm thinking it was either Kid's Night or Healthy Living Night... Either way the kids were having fun!
It may seem like I am only taking pictures of Rebekah but really Jacob has been having more fun running away from the camera than letting me take his pictures... So I'll include this one for proof :)
And this one...
A little tickling to get him to "open up" :)
No matter what the theme was we really only needed to be there for one thing...
The Basement Beat garbage can band from Knoxville. Jacob LOVES them and Rebekah had fun running and "dancing" around too.
He was laying on the grass watching them so I snuck a quick photo while his hands were a little tied up :) Isn't he so handsome!


1 comment:

Laura said...

wow, you just did a lot of posts in a short time! glad to catch up with your family!