Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pool Time!

The kids love going to over to Grandma and Papa's house to play in the water! Since I am so far behind on updating the blog I am laughing at some of these pictures. The plants behind Rebekah in the bottom picture are now huge tomato plants and we just ate some green beans off the plants in the other garden.
Rebekah LOVES to play in the water and she also loves to "cook" for you and have you taste the yummies she is making.
But most of all she LOVES to walk prance around with the towel around her neck and smile at you :) I swear she is going to take after her Auntie Stacy - she loves purses, "pretty" things in her hair and dressing up!
It's a good thing Grandma and Papa have two pools at their house because this one is a little too small for these two :)

No comments: