

Jacob and I went for a walk the other day with our friends Holly, Asher and Mara. Asher is a few weeks younger than Jacob and Mara is almost 2 years old. They have a double stroller and Asher laid down and slept while we were on a walk. I looked at Holly with a dumb look on my face and realized that Jacob was big enough to sit up in the stroller now! I realized he isn't really a little baby anymore and that we didn't need to keep in his carseat to take a walk. Soooooo...Jake and I got him all set up in his stroller tonight and enjoyed a nice walk around our neighborhood. It was a beautiful evening and actually a little cool outside. He loves to be able to look around and see what is happening. We have been using a Baby Bjorn carrier (Thank you Aunt Amy) at night when we walk so that he can look around. Now we can use the stroller and he can sit up in it. How exciting for him. But at the same time just another reminder to enjoy everyday with him as he is getting bigger and growing up so fast. So another milestone reached (at least in our minds).
2 comments:
your little guy is so cute... thanks for the link... great catching up with you, your family and whats going on with you all...
ill check back regularly...
mark (and family)
check out my family and what we are doing on our blog also...
Renee, I can't believe it! Then I was shocked to see that you live in Iowa! How did you end up there? Remember that I am from Clinton, Iowa and my brother lives in Ankeny. I think my cousin might live in Pella! I am dying right now! We need to connect. My blog is www.mkielliott.blogspot.com
Can't wait to talk to you
Post a Comment