Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nothing Much...

I know it has been a week since the last update but really there is nothing much going on right now. I think we have been enjoying the downtime after all the traveling and visits of late. We were supposed to go walking with a friend today and her two kids but with the storms we decided to wait and see what tomorrow looks like. Jacob is doing great. He is really growing up so quickly! The excersaucer is now his FAVORITE thing ever. He loves to be upright and included in whatever is going on. He has a "fussy" time in the evening about 7pm so we have been taking walks about that time and he loves it. He just wants to be out and about and part of the action. Hmmm sound like his mom :) My mom and I were laughing that he is acting just like me when I was a baby.

What else is going on...Jacob is going through all the stages that he should. He's slobbering all the time because he has learned more about his tongue and the relationship with his lips. So all of you who wanted to teach him how to spit out his food - well too bad for you - I am teaching him how to make that spitting noise now so its fun WITHOUT the food. Ha Ha Ha! He was doing tummy time with daddy and is already trying to crawl. Not very well but he definitely has the movements down and scoots forward - its pretty fun to watch. I'll try to get some more pictures up soon but for now this is about it. Talk to you all later...

No comments: