Monday, May 19, 2008

Now What!

In Pella they have Tulip Time every year and then a few weeks later you can go dig up tulips for free. These tulips are flown in from Holland every year and replanted just for Tulip Time. Well this year I thought I'd try my had at it. So deliriously tired from flying home yesterday I packed up Jacob and off we went to the park. Above are the fruits or our labor. Now you'll need to stay tuned for a year to see if we get these replanted and actually blooming! Speaking of all this I have no clue what I'm doing so feel free to email, call or post comments on here if you have any advice. I may go back later to pick some more but this is a good start and I was too tired to keep going. You can start picking at 7am and we were there by about 7:30am and by almost 9am I needed to eat. Jacob slept through the whole exciting event for which I was thankful. (PS stay posted for more pics from my trip home last week.) This was a much shorter post so I decided to get it up before I sort through the other pictures.

No comments: