

Ladies...start the line at the door please. No drooling allowed unless its my own of course :) My dad couldn't take the mullet I had going in the back any longer. My mom loved my faux-hawk that I was sporting but that was about all the hair anyone could see until I turned around and I had this wild long hair going in the back. So the decision was made to just put a summer shave on all of it. My mom says I really look different now, more babyish but I feel pretty good about it. I didn't mind getting my hair cut at all. I just sad there and relaxed until they were all done. Now we will all wait and see how it grows back. Stay tuned.
1 comment:
I wondered who was going to win the mullet war! :) I think that is a perfect way to get a first haircut!
He is growing up so quickly.
I loved his little giggle video, too!
I hope you're all doing well!
Megan
Post a Comment