Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Family Pictures...

Grandma Sheryl put Jacob to sleep! How cute is a sleeping baby?
Grandpa Ted playing with Jacob Saturday night before we left. He was telling him big stories! Some of which we'll hope Jacob does not remember. Ha Ha Ha...
Grandpa holding Jacob one morning. He loved to go in when I would take my mom to work and checking on him. Most morning when I would get back my dad would say that Jacob just wanted to get up after I left. I laughed but it was fun time for them to play. Jacob usually does wake up happy so it was fine and he'd be up for an hour or so then crash again. What a fun time we had at home.
We went to my mom's work to meet all the ladies that have heard about Jacob. In fact, Stacy (the one holding Jacob) was involved from the beginning. She is a nurse at my mom's office and she used to work in OB before the neurology office. So I would always call and ask her questions and she would also calm my mom down if she was worried about something. We love Stacy!!! Rhonetta is the one touching Jacob's head and she has been around for years. My mom and Rhonetta have worked together for a long time now and she is a good friend of ours. She is the one who got Jacob his 2 jordan outfits and when we were home she gave him a pair of Dwayne Wade Converse high tops! We can't wait for him to fit into them. Mona is another co-worker and she was making Jacob laugh with her funny stories. It was great to be able to introduce Jacob to everyone.

No comments: