

Jacob and I went to Amy's yesterday to hang out. Actually I needed to finish the thank you cards and the announcements so I asked if they could help me watch Jacob while I finished all that up. What a blessing to be by family so I am able to ask for help!!! The boys are all on spring break so they had fun seeing Jacob. Noah was holding him after lunch and rocked him to sleep. It was soooo cute! Jacob was one month old on Monday and Noah will be 12 on Friday! WOW! His oldest cousin - it's really sweet watching all the boys with him. They are so good and love to hold and kiss him. Noah is a natural. Amy and I were saying that his wife will very lucky to have him because being around babies is like second nature. I just can't believe he is already a month old - it has gone so fast. Oh yeah, isn't that blanket great! It's the one that Mimi (Jake's mom) made for him. It is so warm and he loves to be wrapped in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment