Monday, March 31, 2008

Fun Friday!






On Friday, Jacob and I went over to Amy's house to hang out. Jacob had kind of a rough week with his stomach and it was just nice to know I could go to Amy's and have some backup and support and to just get out of the house. Even though he wasn't acting normal look at how happy he was most of the time. These are just some really fun and cute pictures Amy took. The little girl is Amy's neighbor that I watch a few days a month. Amy used to watch Lauryn a while ago and watched her for me while I took 6 weeks off with Jacob. I start back on Tuesday and we are pretty excited. She wasn't sure about Jacob at first but we've gone over while Amy has been watching her and had lunch. This was the first time she really played with him. In the one picture she was sitting there singing "pattycake" with him and it was so cute! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: