Thursday, May 19, 2011
Delays...
So sorry that this thing hasn't been updated lately... We have been battling some 'stuff' around this house. Rebekah has a serious and yucky problem that thankfully is almost gone and then some colds. Mom stayed well through all of it until everyone was on the mend. Then she got something that is hanging on for dear life... Today is better than yesterday so we are hoping that I'm on the upswing. You know it's bad when you say hopefully by this time next week I'll be feeling much better. You know when you talk like that you've given up hope that you will wake up in the morning and feel better. We even passed some of the yucky cold thing to Grandma who thankfully did NOT get what mommy has and she is recovering much faster! So anyways, we have several things to update and I will get to it when the day comes that as soon as daddy walks in the door I don't collapse and thank the dear Lord that he is willing to step right in and take over! So basically, Stay Tuned :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment