Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tulip Time Part 1

Going back in time a bit... Sorry it has been so long since we have had any updates but we are back now. This was during Tulip Time in May. Stacy, Jay, Linda & Steve all came to visit and stay at my parents house. It was so fun to have a houseful of people during this fun festival. Although as you can see above, Stacy is still not a morning person :) Sorry Stacy I just laughed so hard at this picture I had to include it!! And you can see Rebekah - she will eat anything from anyone and go back and forth between people who are eating... Don't worry if she doesn't like it she'll just spit it right back out! That's our girl.
This is really what Stacy looked like in the morning but I had to poke a little fun with the earlier picture. This was Jay's second time visiting and I think they all had a good time.
And Linda! Love her. I try to joke with her but really I am not sure if anyone can keep up with the bantering between her and Jake. They are hilarious.
Mother's Day was the still a week away but they were only here for a few days so we gave her a little early gift. I did want to make a little side note about the card - I have been getting into stamping/scrapbooking/cardmaking and that was one of the cards I recently made. It is so much fun! In fact I signed up to be a consultant with Close To My Heart I did it more for my own personal use but I would love to do workshops and things. It is so easy and fun when all the paper is cut out and you are assembling fun things!
Stacy wasn't able to come up for Rebekah's birthday so she had fun opening a few presents.
Stacy hand painted a fun piggy bank for her! She loved it! She also got some really cute clothes (which ironically she is almost grown out of now!).
Jacob LOVES when J-Bird (the only name that Jay is called by Jacob) comes to visit. He can't wait to play the PSP with him and hang out.
Auntie Stacy had fun teaching him who most of the characters were. His favorite person Auntie taught his was Jar Jar Binks (is that even how you spell it?). He thought that was the funniest name and kept saying it over and over. Pretty funny.
As you can see he not only loves to play but he really loves it when people play for him and get "all the coins" so he can buy his favorite guys.
The three ladies... It was very fun to have everyone come to visit! We miss you and still think Pella would be a great place to live :) hint hint hint...

1 comment:

Linda said...

That is a wonderful picture
of the 3 of you