Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thank you Mimi & Papa!

Mimi and Papa (from California) sent Jacob and Rebekah some special gifts. Jacob received a "big brother" present and Rebekah's was a "welcome" gift!
Jacob was so excited because there were so many presents! He couldn't open them fast enough.
There were of course a few favorites - he LOVES monster trucks and all of his cars and plays with them every day.
It's a superman monster truck and he thought that was so cool!
And then there was a Thomas video! The first week it was on at least twice a day - not that he sits long enough to watch the whole thing but he likes it playing while he plays with his trucks - and you can be sure if you change it he notices!
He also loved the piggy bank - he had another one and loves to put money in them. So now he has a super cool one with a car on it and the two piggies are friends and they share their money. He knows how to take the bottoms off and he will empty out all the money and put it back in all the while playing and talking to the piggies!
And last but certainly not least he got an awesome CARS shirt! Mimi sure knows how to make a boy smile :) It even matches the jacket he got from his Aunt Amy that he loves and wears all the time! Thank you Mimi & Papa!
Then he was pretty excited to open his sister's present! Rebekah got 2 super cute dresses that I can not wait to put on her as soon as the weather is warm enough!
She also got a My 1st Pooh Bear! I still have to take a picture of her next to it and I'll post that as soon as I can. I know she'll love it. Jacob already plays with it in front of her and she smiles and laughs at it so I know she'll love it even more when she can play with it.

No comments: