
My mom's cousin Linda and her husband Steve came to visit for Tulip Time this past week. We give her a bad time but we really love her and she is such a good sport! They were here a few tm while I was pregnant so it was so exciting to be able to introduce Rebekah to them!

Linda told me she'd kill me if I put this picture on the blog but I figure she's back in Illinois so she can't get too mad at me :) We love you Linda! It's just such a funny picture - I caught her mid sentence giving my mom a hard time and then we died when we saw the picture. She was such a help with holding Rebekah and getting her calm in the evenings during her little crying spells!! Thank you Linda - we can't wait to come to your house when little Bekah can travel a little better!! We owe you guys a trip out since you keep coming here!
1 comment:
Thank you payback will come
lol lol
Post a Comment