
My mom and I went out with the kids yesterday afternoon to try and get some pictures by the tulips before they are gone. Jacob was having fun for the most part:)

He thought his sister was heavy and then he wouldn't smile but he'd make a serious face and then just start laughing after I took a picture. Little stinker :)

It's Pella's 75th Tulip Time Anniversary this year and the tulips are gorgeous once again! Above was all at the sunken gardens park that has a pond the shape of a wooden shoe - you can see the water behind Jacob's head. Below are all at the downtown square.

I was trying to just let him have fun so he was running around this group of flowers and I was having fun getting silly shots of him.

When I wasn't asking him to smile these are the shots I got... Just Jacob being Jacob instead of someone asking him to smile for a picture.

Such a handsome little man!

Sweet big brother holding his baby sister! Grandma had gotten Rebekah to sleep which made this much easier!

Sweet siblings!

Jacob losing interest in holding his heavy baby sister and he turned to ask Grandma to take her and then...

Picture time is over :) Rebekah was not very happy not being snuggled against someone and Jacob was saying "Uh-Oh Baby Crying". Too cute!

Then we let Jacob "skateboard" (aka jump and run) all around the park and we walked across the street to the bakery so he could get a cookie for being so good!
1 comment:
These are GREAT pictures! So, so sweet!
Post a Comment