
Charlie decided to surprise Amy last night and take her to dinner and had us come to watch the kids. It was the same night he proposed to her 14 years ago!

Elijah, Micah and their cousin Colt were playing with their Nerf guns inside and Jacob thought that was hilarious! He of course found one and sat down and then watched the boys play.

Elijah said that Jacob was "base" since they weren't allowed to shoot him. He had some fun dancing behind Jacob.

Wonder who he gets his moves from?

Then Jacob found Aunt Amy's box of markers!
Who knew they could be so much fun!

Throwing and Tossing and Laughing!

And then face plant and flailing around spreading them all over the kitchen.

Noah, Jonah and Jake were outside playing basketball. Jonah really did play hard but I only caught Jake and Noah playing Knock Out. They played until it got dark out and all of them were exhausted when they came inside.
3 comments:
oh oops. i thought jake was one of the kids. short genes. :D
I love that Girl Talk series, except for the fact that it's too convicting! :) I have really been letting my computer time take over my day. It just sucks the time away. I like what they said about regulating it to a certain time and being disciplined about sticking to that. I need to try that!
Yes it is so convicting! Yes me too! I like the idea of naptime but then I always have so much to do during that time. I'll figure something out though :)
Post a Comment