Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Is Here!

YEAH!!! It was warm enough for shorts and to hang out on the back porch! This screened in porch was one thing we loved about our house.
Jacob is old enough and its starting to warm up enough for us to keep the door open and he loves to walk out here and watch the dogs.
Eva was enjoying the warm weather as well. We enjoyed a few days of 70 degree weather and it was so nice to open up the house after a long winter.
Jacob realized there was another doggie door on the door that goes to outside. He thought that was pretty cool.
Just chillin and watching the dogs play.
And I had to get a picture of his fat little piggies! I am telling you it is so hard to find shoes for our little man. But still I just want to eat them up!!
Time to go in now.

No comments: