
Jacob has had bites of lots of stuff but last night he ate a TON of spagetti. It was very hard for Jake to leave his face looking like this for the entire meal so I said I needed to take pictures of it.

As you can see he is a little (well ok BIG) ham! He was having a great time eating and having me take his pictures.

It was so cute! And then the shot of dad cleaning him up.

5 comments:
thanks for the cute pictures... we remember the s'getti faces also... alot of fun to clean up...
lol...
and... thanks for moving the 'other' pictures down by posting this one...
too cute! I have a spagehetti photo shoot of joey. Love these types of pics!
you need to get him a bass to go w/ that costume. i'll bring my guitar next time up, and jake can play the drums.
renee can sing :p
Jake has a bass guitar :) but as for me singing ... not so much :) but I'm sure Jacob would love to play your guitar LOL! But all this means you have to come up to see us!!
yes. I do. I want to plan a trip before august so i can hash some things out in person. too much to do and too few free weekends. :'|
we have 5 months though. so hopefully....
Post a Comment