Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cake Time!

Thought we'd have some fun and made a basketball cake.
He almost got the candle - THANK YOU to Noah for helping out while we all took pictures. It was a chocolate cake and Jacob really like it - YUMMY :)
The best was the orange frosting - I really thought maybe it was a mistake and that it would stain his face but it didn't so YEAH!!
Hmmm which piece do I want next? Perfect - shove it in!!
He really was having fun eating all of the cake.
He was having so much fun he thought he'd share it with his momma.
ALL DONE!
Aunt Amy took some funny pictures of the clean up so we'll get those on soon. Poor Jacob has a major runny nose so those pictures will not be for the faint of heart - I'll post a warning before hand.