One of my favorite things to do several times (we hope) everyday is to get Jacob from his crib and this is why... just look at that face! We have a pretty old house and when you walk up the stairs to Jacob's bedroom the floor will creak and Jacob will get very quiet. Then as soon as you turn the corner into his bedroom he is looking up and smiling. I love that! Just one of those memories I do not want to forget and also one thing that he does that I hope will never change.
2 comments:
So Precious!! I remember when Christopher was in a crib and he would do the same thing. I would love going in his room to get him out of his crib. He still smiles at me when i wake him up in the night to go potty. Motherhood is so awesome!!!
great photos... do what you can to remember... the days go bye so quickly... he is so cute...
love the picture of the rose... Gods beauty sometimes is random... i think He wants to see if we are watching...
Post a Comment