Monday, September 8, 2008

How Fast They Grow

I was trying to find pictures that really show how much Jacob has grown in his mere 6 months and these show it pretty well. I will try to take one of him in his carseat now since I have some great ones of him in it when he was so little. I know he is growing up but it really is hard to believe he was that little (and by little I mean 9 pounds). Really I was just looking at pictures from when he was born and looking at how much he has grown up so I thought I'd share it with you. I hope all you grandparents out there had a wonderful Grandparents Day yesterday! We spent the day with Jake's mom driving around Des Moines. It was a nice day and we ate at the new Gateway Market in West Glen. It was a wonderful lunch. In fact I don't think it even dawned on me to say Happy Grandparents day to Lynn...Ooops! I will have to say I'm sorry tomorrow since its bedtime now. I did send cards to all Jacob's grandparents so we didn't forget the day entirely - just forgot to say it in person. I used to be able to blame my forgetfulness on being pregnant - but I think it has become a permanent condition...or maybe its just the way I am :)


2 comments:

the millers said...

wow... he sure has grown... and he looks great...!!!

cherish these times... look at our four... it seems like yesterday we were bringing noah(who will be 11, in 5 days)home from the hospital...

next time you guys come out... come to our house for dinner... we would love to have you all...

mark and gwen

The Owens said...

thank you :) and yes we definitely have to get together next time we are out...I think we are looking at January so I'll keep you posted