
Tonight after Jake got off work we decided to go to Lake Red Rock and play in the water. We drove around to some different campsites and then found this place. I guess it's the swimming area during the summertime.

Jacob liked his feet in the sand and the water. Jake was showing him how to splash in the water.

I wish I would have brought the video camera so you could have heard Jacob giggling the whole time Jake was swinging him. His hands would hit the water and he'd just start laughing.

Nothing but giggles. It was so beautiful out too!

When we were leaving Jake said I can't wait to come back when Jacob gets bigger so we can say "No don't put that dirty stick in your mouth" the whole time we are here. It was pretty funny.

Bye Bye water...
No comments:
Post a Comment