



For those of you in Washington this is real hail which I recently heard is called gropple in the Northwest. Hmmm I had not heard of that before. Anyways, for those you in Oklahoma - I have never seen hail like this even in OK. The news flashed on the tv and said it was about to hail in our area and within a matter of minutes I heard the pellets falling. The next second it was literally like someone was dropping marbles. They were loud and were dropping so fast. The picturesof the street in front of our house is completely covered and that happened in about a minute. It was the craziest thing to watch. Of course both of our cars were out in it so that will be fun when its sunny and in the right light you see all the little dents in the cars. We had some damage already to the truck but only on one side. Maybe this evened it out. Ha Ha. Anyways, so far we still love living in Pella and not even the weather will scare us off.
No comments:
Post a Comment