Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Few, The Proud, The Marines





This is a 9-12 month outfit that Grandpa Paul sent us. We knew we had to get him into it soon since he is growing so fast. It does have a little room to grow so that is good. My dad was in the Marines so it has special meaning. We really can't wait to meet Grandpa! We will see him in a few weeks. Renee and Jacob are going to visit them for a week in May. We will be very sad to be away from daddy but he can't take a week off work right now so we have to go without him. Anyway this is a tribute to all of those men and women that serve our country and fight for our freedoms. We thank you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee,

As a Marine wife, I have to say that has to be the cutest outfit. He looks so cute in it. I enjoy looking at the pics of the little one growing. Children amaze me on how fast they grow. You have a beautiful boy.

The Owens said...

Thank you Heather! I hope you guys are doing well. I just sent you an email..l