Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mohawk City

The Mowhawk is really the only style I can get away with. I have lost most of my hair on top and the sides except this landing strip. And I still have a major mullet going on in the back. We thought I would lose all of it but the back decided to grow longer and not fall out. I'm not sure how long it will be before I get my first haircut.
My mom tries to stop me but I love to suck on whatever fingers I can get in my mouth. These are the fingers that I can get in my mouth with ease so they are my favorites. I would probably suck on my thumb but I can't figure out how to get it by itself. It seems to be stuck to the side of my hand. And by the way thank you Aunt Amy for taking all these fun pictures!

No comments: