
We took a page from Aunt Amy's book and made a paper chain. I had to stop the "Is CARS 2 out today?" that was being asked every five minutes... I waited until we were 10 days out. Jacob cut the strips and taped them altogether.

Sorry the pictures are out of order and I can't fix it - we hung the chain on the window so he could see it every morning before breakfast and tear one off. He was VERY excited to go to the movie. We made it a 'guys' night and he and daddy joined our friends the Browne's. I figure it would be a little much to send Jake with a camera to take picture of all of them so Beau took one with his phone but I haven't gotten a copy yet. Anyways - a great time was had by all!
No comments:
Post a Comment