
I was doing all of our bedding yesterday and while I was getting the sheets off the line outside Jake and Jacob were in the bedroom having a good time. Jake was pretending like the clothes basket was "getting" them and Jacob was totally laughing. I got the camera and Jake wanted to stop but he let me take a few pictures :)

It got them!

Here is the little turtle. I think it's soo funny when he stretches his neck up like this. He likes to flip over onto his tummy but he has not figured out that he can go back to his back. In fact we didn't get a lot of sleep last night because of this new fun trick. I heard him fussing about 2am this morning and tried to just let him work it out but it wasn't just fussing it was a different noise. So I went upstairs and he was on his stomach looking around. I flipped him over and got him settled down and by the time I made is downstairs I heard it again. So I waited then I went back up to check. It was like he thought it was play time being on his stomach but he was still sleepy. So I turned him over again and in a minute he was back on his tummy. So this time I just waited. Really the problem was that I was worried about him sleeping on his stomach since he's never done it. I thought well if he falls asleep with his face turned then I'll go to bed. So after a few minutes he did! As I was leaving the floor creaked and up he went. By now he was so worked up that I rolled him back over and just rubbed his head for a minute and he was out. So here we go again tonight - I know he will not suffocate but once again it's something new and different for both of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment