
Jacob has started this new thing of covering his face. The main reason I put him to sleep with the little blanky was because he was always grabbing at his shirt or his pacifier or his face and would keep himself awake. So now he grabs at the blanky instead. He is starting to fall asleep by talking to himself and spitting out the pacifier for which I'm so happy.

So I am always uncovering his face and this is usually what he does. He is still asleep but he covers his face with his hands. I know it seems like torture to take his picture when he's trying to fall asleep but I think it's so cute I had to get it on film.

In about 15 minutes he goes from talking and giggling and laughing to sound asleep. At night I go in before I go to bed and take the blanket and paci out of the crib. Especially now that he is turning over. I am already paranoid enough about just letting him go to sleep with the blanket but it works for right now. Sorry for all the posts at once today :) It's been a busy few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment