
This kid cracks me up! He likes to make this straight - serious face when I ask him to smile. Then after I take the picture he'll crack up. Little stinker! The sweet bowling 'kicks' that Jacob was not really a fan of putting on. Can't say that I blamed him - they barely buckles on his little feet :) Then they would come undone and he just didn't get why he couldn't just wear his regular shoes! We told him when he gets bigger he'll like to wear bowling shoes :)

I tried to get a picture of his hands because he was so VERY particular about this! He saw us putting our fingers in so he HAD to do it too. He would take so long getting two fingers in and then trying to pick up the ball that is was a test of patience for us but really he was being so cute and very careful and wanted to "Do It Myself" as he says.

He could barely make it to the line and then he'd try to throw it - if you didn't get a little hand on it to help it down you'd be sitting there for a while cheering it on as it slow rolled down the lane.

Then if he hit any pins it was a celebration dance - daddy style :)

David & Jackie went with us too. Rebekah stayed with Grandma until the poor little thing had a meltdown so Momma had to go get her while everyone finished up the game.

It was so nice to go to a bowling alley and have no one else really there. It was clean and nice! My first time going and I do think we'll do it more often. Jacob and Jake really like to bowl and I can drastically improve my score with the help of the bumpers :)

My turn to go up with Jacob - I didn't get a good hand on that ball so we talked and cheered waiting for it to hit the pins. It was really fun to be able to experience another 1st with Jacob.

We made it the ultimate bowling experience and ordered some pizza and a pitcher of pop. Not really the best food but it was a fun family night out with our friends! I wish I would have taken a good picture of Jacob once they turned the lights out and turned on the disco ball and party lights! He was so enamored with the lights he almost didn't care about finishing the game!

Thank you for a fun night David & Jackie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment