
Last weekend we had a fun Friday night at hotel in Des Moines. Jake was flying out WA to help my dad pack up the last of their belongings and then drive back here to Iowa. The flight left at 5am so we thought it would be fun to stay at a hotel with a pool and just hang out. And it was!

We went down to the pool and swam for a while then came back and gave Jacob a bath. When I got out of the shower this is where I found my two guys :) Watching some Curious George on the laptop on the comfy king bed!

We found a room that had a living room and bedroom so we set Jacob up out in the living room so that we could watch a movie and hang out after he went to bed. It was perfect! We had a great night and Jake left at 4am to go to the aiport while Jacob and I slept in and then ate some yummy breakfast. Jake made it to WA and safely and then spent the next 3 days driving back here with my dad. They made it safely and for that I was very thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment