
Well we tried to get a good shot of Jacob holding up this cool sign that Jake did today after we found out we were pregnant.

Jake even tried to hold him down but that didn't work :)

He really just wanted to crinkle it and rip it up - We tried to take him outside to ride on his bike and tape the paper to the front - well he ripped that one.

So then we used the other sheet and tricked him by putting it on the truck while he was in it! So we are blessed to be having another baby around the end of March. We just found out today and are pretty excited.

I took the test this morning after Jake left for work because I wasn't feeling quite right over the weekend. Then I got Subway for lunch for us today and picked up a chocolate chip cookie to "tell" Jake. In Pella when you find out you are pregnant you are supposed to bring chocolate chip cookies to work. Weird, I know but I thought maybe Jake would guess if I gave him one. He said "Thank You" then looked at me and had a funny look on his face. Then he asked if I took a test this morning and was in a bit of shock we got pregnant so quickly. So there is our little story of another little Owens.
6 comments:
Awww.. im so excited for you guys!! Congrats to you all.
so cool...
Congratulations! So awesome!
Thank you Gwen & Mark (capitalized and non-capitalized LOL) and you too Heather :)
ahhhh HUGE congratulations Renee!!!! So exciting! Hugs to you!! A.
Congratulations!! That is exciting. Glad your parents will be there to help out and hopefully let you rest a bit!!
Post a Comment