
I am a week late on this - I'm Sorry! The Thursday Night in Pella before the 4th of July was All About U.S. and they had some neat things there. This is Jacob getting his flag from the Army recruiters.

This is the POW-MIA truck from the American Legion. It was pretty cool! The float is the one they have for Tulip Time. And I failed to get pictures of the old Army jeep and the Hummer they had. Those were very cool but there were a lot of people around it so I passed. We had fun going down and walking around. Jacob realized the flag looked cool when he would throw it so we had to take it away because he didn't quite get it when we told him you can't put it on the ground. Have I mentioned lately that we love where we live and are truly blessed to be able to live here?
No comments:
Post a Comment