Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter from Grandma & Grandpa Freeman!

Ohhhhhh boy! An excited little boy got some mail delivered today. He saw the package and said his new word "WOW".
So we let him open it a little early:) I told him those two things of chocolate were for mommy and daddy but I don't think he agrees.
Daddy was showing him the little ducky - when you squeeze his tummy he quacks! Too funny! So Jacob is trying to "quack" and its hilarious!
He got a cool bubble blowing set - can't wait for it to get warm enough to go out and play with them! Maybe Saturday!!
Opening the card from Grandma & Grandpa!
He likes to pretend like he can really read - it's funny! He's know trying to talk when he does it too.
And The Easter Story book too!
Chocolate? What Chocolate? I didn't eat any chocolate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute and so fun that his grandparents can watch the fun!!! I hope you have a happy Easter!!

the millers said...

awesome... those are good times... happy easter to you dear friends...

Anonymous said...

I look just like my mommy and daddy.