Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This Mornings Photo Attempts

This is literally my attempt this morning of taking a picture of Jacob's 2 front teeth. Refer to picture 5 if you'd like to know what Jacob is doing right now since I will not let him close the laptop while I am typing.
This new camera is awesome but it also makes a beeping sound every time it is turned on. A cool little beeping sound this does not escape Jacob's little ears.
Now if I'm smooth enough to turn the camera on without detection have no fear - as soon as Jacob sees the strap hanging down or the lens cap he is making a B-line straight for them.
Above is face "#4" and along with face "#4" is the hands attempting to say more in sign language at the same time. Below is face "#5" and this is something new. He started it yesterday when I was on the phone. I had to start laughing because it was so sadly pathetic. He would scrunch his eyes and open his mouth wide and half scream half moan. Then he would stop and look right at you - if you paid attention hey may laugh if you didn't he'd repeat those steps over and over.
Immediately following faces #4 and #5 was the face below! Total stinker!!! He is such a little faker and is definitely full of drama (I think he gets that from his dad but of course Jake says its from me to which I bat my eyelashes and say "Me no way it couldn't be from MEEEE"). But alas after our many attempts to get a close up of the amazing two front teeth here you go:
Hope you enjoyed the many faces of Jacob! Seriously these are the faces we see all day everyday. He is full of energy and never ending drama. As you can see he keeps us on our toes and always has us laughing.

No comments: